I did not go the UK, but my best friend did! THANK YOU~!!! :D I asked her to buy 'some' things for me ;)
Before I write a post on my KL haul, I will write this first ;) Do wait for my next post if you want to see my KL haul :P Hehe
- EcoTools Bamboo Blush Brush. This brush is in my want-it wish list so here it is! I love that the brush is super soft.
- Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum Foundation. I read so many good reviews about it, the reason why I want to try it. I bought in shade 53 (beige clair/ light beige).
- Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Concealer in medium. Again another favourite by many youtube-ers and beauty bloggers.
- Natural Collection blush in Pink Cloud. Can I have another blush in peach melba~ :P
- Natural Collection Moisture Shine lipstick in Rose Bud. This colour is really pretty! Looks almost like my pigmented lips :)
- Rimmel Stay Matte Long Lasting Pressed Powder in Transparent
- Rimmel Scandaleyes Waterproof Kohl Kajal eyeliner in Nude and Taupe
- Lush Mint Julips lip scrub :) Just because.